Meuse Campus Liege Liege
The Meuse Campus residence, which opened in 2013, is in a prime location opposite the buildings of the ULg and a short hop from the city centre and all its amenities.
The project is the result of the complete renovation of an 8000 m² building.
Spread over 10 floors, the 235 private studios and the many communal areas in the residence were designed to offer all kinds of students (single, couples, friends, brothers and sisters) a high-quality and competitively-priced range of accommodation options right in the heart of the “ardent city”, as it is known.
Approx. 170 m² foyer with a gym area, TV area, various recreational amenities (pool table, table football, table tennis).
2 study rooms with capacity for around 20 people
2 terraces with far-reaching views (10th floor)
Bin area (with waste sorting)
Secure bike store (direct access to the street)
Car park (spaces for rent: €95/month)
- Year of construction : 2013
- High environmental standards: thermal solar panels, central codensing boiler, permanent heat recovery ventilation, high-performance glazing and window frames, etc.
- Near city center, university and high schools
Our Meuse Campus residence is located:
- right opposite the main building of the University of Liège (ULg) and the Faculty of Philosophy and Literature
- less than 1 km from the bus stops for buses to the university campus of Sart-Tilman (other faculties) and the region’s businesses
- 1 km from the ULG’s Faculty of Architecture and the HEC (Business School of ULg)
- 1 km from the Economics, Paramedical and Education departments of the HEL college (Haute Ecole de la ville de Liège)
- 2 km from the Technology department of the HEL college (Haute Ecole de la ville de Liège)
- no more than 3 km from all the other sites of the city’s other colleges (HELMO, HEPL, St-Luc etc.)
Would you like to visit our Meuse Campus residence in Liège ? Know more ? Would you like to enquire about current availability?
Fill in the contact form below and click “Send”. We will get back to you as soon as possible.